Sunday 23 December 2012

Just keep swimming.

Hello :)
Hope you are well lovelies
I'm just having a quiet Sunday so going to do a lil update.

I went to this restaurant with my mum, stepdad and boyfriend on Thursday, my mum insists we eat here on every birthday or similar occassion -.-







 I wore just plain black leggings with a small heeled shoe/boot and my pale pink blouse from H&M, oh and my watch by Ice. I usually wear bigger heels but I am just a tiny bit taller than my boyfriend so I feel like a giant next to him in my high heels :( 
I didn't really want to dress up much anyway, it was a quiet evening so it didn't matter too much. The bag I have is one I use most of the time, unless i have some extra things I need to take which won't fit in, in which case I will use a larger one one. But this is one of my favourites, it's so versatile and works with a lot of my wardrobe, it was from my local market for £10.

 They had this long tank by some of the tables so I was taking some pictures of the fish they had some weird ones in there but they kept hiding.


 How I forgot to take photo's of the best part (FOOD) I do not know, maybe 'cause I was super hungry ^_^

Anyway I had some Jasmine tea after the meal which is so yummy :)

***

Yesterday I went to help my boyfriend with the Christmas shopping which he had barely started. We managed to get most of it done thankfully. Then we went to the cinema to watch The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey which was really good  and quite funny, definitely worth watching. We then went for something to eat at Pizza hut and he also surprised me with an early present aww :)

I admit I much prefer action games than these horror type games, I just completed Red Dead Redemption which is a very good game and storyline. But he knows I love Silent hill, the movies, but I have only played on one of  the games once and got really freaked out. But that was years ago. So I thought I'd give it a go..

..I managed half an hour, if that.
 I got really scared playing this by myself, I am not usually a wimp when it comes to horror I have seen a lot scarier films but when it comes to playing scary video games it's another story. Yet I am determined I am to complete it, maybe I will listen to some upbeat music whilst playing it haha!


***

I got my nails done yesterday too. I did want to get something Christmassy like red with ribbons and bows on so they look like presents but I thought it's best to get something wintery instead because it will probably look dumb after Christmas otherwise. So I went a little dark with a jet black and lots of sparkles :)
I had a few silver snowflake stickers put on too, I wish I had white to stand out more but they are still very pretty anyway. What d'you think? ^_^


Ooooo Christmas eve is tomorrow, I'm sososo excited.
I will be posting different things in the new year, not gonna tell, so check back soon :)
Just want to wish you's a Merry Christmas if I don't post tomorrow too. 
So, Merry Christmas girlies, hope you have a lovely one.
Love, ZoĆ« 

Leaving you with a catchy classic ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful!
    Love your blog!~
    I love silent hill and Red dead too!

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies for following ^^
      &
      -High five, they are awesome games I'm now onto Undead Nightmare!

      Delete