Wednesday 19 December 2012

6 more sleeps

Hey, so only 6 more sleeps 'til Christmas who's excited?! I feel like a big kid haha. All preparations nearly done, just got to wrap a couple more presents. And need to get my nails done I need some Christmassy ideas for them hmm.
Anyway I had my final day in college today so since all the work was done we put on a little buffet ;)

Everyone brought some food in and we all chucked in a couple of quid to buy our tutor bunch of flowers and   a card with chocolates. To our surprise she also got everyone a little Christmas bag too which was sweet. Only took a couple pics here of the buffet, I have been so tired, lazy and fat today...






Was very yummy but not all eaten so I took a couple of cakes home :3


 Anyway I will do an update at the weekend at some point but going to go see a couple of my friends tomorrow and Friday. And it's also my stepdad's birthday tomorrow so we're going for a meal. Can you believe I couldn't find a card anywhere with stepdad on the front! ?

So anyways if you're reading hope you have a nice Christmas all the best :)
Much love

Zoƫ x



 A bit of Cash ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment