Monday 17 December 2012

Lenses!

Hey girlies,
firstly I apologise for not doing any posts in the last couple weeks, I have been really ill with a flu type thing and had no energy whatsoever. Spent last week coughing my guts up, so not pretty! I just got a bit of a sore throat still but I am a lot better so thought I would do this post.
I got bored of wearing my green lenses all the time so I decided get some new ones I wanted to get more natural looking colour so I got brown, which is also my natural eye colour. I got a diameter of 14.5 so my eyes will still stand out yet be natural for a change. The previous ones I wore were by Geo they aren't the most comfortable but they are good lenses and the colour is really nice. I get my lenses from Honey Color. Never had a problem with them always delivered on time and well packaged. They also give you a cute free lens case with every pair of lenses purchased. I have a collection building up...




Anyway I got these lenses by Hyper, in the platinum series. They are called Hyper Platinum Brown and cost me £14.09 with £12 extra for express shipping (4 working days). 

They came in this box
inside were these 2 containers containing the lenses in solution. - I took this after I had removed the metal lids which seal them in properly.



With them I got this cute frog contact lens case ^__^






And this is how they look on my eyes...

Well they actually look a lot darker but the camera flash makes them look lighter hence making my pupils look really big haha! I wasn't sure about these lenses when I first tried them, I thought they were a bit alien like, but after wearing them a few times I like them a lot. They have a natural colour and give that cute big eye look :) They are so comfy,I have worn them for 8 hours and my eyes do not feel dry or irritated at all.
Just realised this is my first review :o
Sorry if it's not great or very informative just wanted to share :)

Here are some other pics :)



ta-rah for now :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment