Sunday 27 January 2013

12/12

Hey beauts :*

Happy belated new year just want to share with you some things I got for Christmas :3. Unfortunately I am suffering severely from the January blues so can't day this will be the most detailed of posts, but might be long since I have to catch up on a bit - and yes I am aware it is nearly the end of January haha. Any way I had a lovely Christmas at my boyfriends mums house. She has a massive, stunning farmhouse surrounded by fields, which was helpful as there were a lot of us round that day, we even had take turns for Christmas dinner 'cause the table wasn't big enough for everyone to eat at one time! I only ended up eating around 7 pm having not eaten all day I was staaarving. Well worth the wait though :)

I also forgot mention she owns about 10 dogs, and one had just given birth to a few pups, but one nearly died and was so small compared to others. She wasn't getting any milk 'cause the other pups so she had to be hand fed. Luckily she's fine now and becoming bigger and healthy. ^_^



She is so cute and tiny right? :3



          As well as what I got up to at Christmas, just want to show you all a few presents I got too :)
So here they are:
Oh and I'm sorry some pictures haven't been rotated.











Every year I get a pair of jarmies, these are the comfiest yet! :p

GIANT PIG SLIPPER

  It's beautiful and very flattering on makes my waist looks smaller. I think the only con is that I find I need to pull it down a lot this might be because I've quite big hips, or I'm tall, which I'm not that tall or because the leggings I'm wearing with it but just note it is short, but this may not apply to shorter petite ladies :)


My boyfriend got me this for my watches, since they were just lying about all over the place, quite handy :3



This is a really good nail polish, it takes ages to chip and the colour is stunning. It can change from an olive greeny colour to a blue depending on how the light hits it. It is prominently green as that is the colour seen when the light hits it. That's my opinion any way and I would say a must buy :)


I also got these PS3 games as well as a Nintendo Wii, Wii Sports, Wii fit and a Resident Evil game. Plus I got Sims 3, Katy Perry Sweet Treats and Supernatural which are really good fun playing. So I will be a happy girly for a long time.

Oh, and to those to got snow in their area hope you enjoyed it ^^
Feels like Christmas came late!
<3






1 comment: