Tuesday 29 January 2013

They're Real

Hello beauts,
In my last post I showed a present I got as some false lashes. Truth is I'm awful at applying falsies and don't find them very comfortable. I will probably give them a try at some point though. Anyway I started using this mascara by Benefit and it's absolutely amazing! It really gives that false lash effect. Benefit are a cosmetics company which started in San Francisco. They are now hugely popular and loved here in the UK. I really like the Benefit makeup and have bought several products from them, one of my faves is their primer, POREfessional. But here are a few pics of the mascara after application:






Sorry I haven't taken any 'before pics' for comparison but believe me my lashes are sososo much longer (if you can't tell already!). I might use a bit less mascara next time as they started to look a bit spidery.

The mascara is called They're Real. You can get it from the official Benefit cosmetics website. I know it's also available from Boots and Debenhams, and is a little bit pricey at £18.50 (In comparison to mascara I have bought in the past). I bought from Debenhams after having tried it on by a makeup artist there. Overall this mascara is a good investment and is one of the best I have ever used. If you have tried it or have it, love it or hate it-
LEMME KNOW.

Zoe x



V







No comments:

Post a Comment