Monday 29 July 2013

White frost

Hello! Oh gosh, where do I start? I haven't done a post for ages now (im a very bad blogger). Well to be honest I've not been able to find the time. So much has changed for me over these postless months but I can vow now I will be posting again. Why? Well I recently bought the new Samsung galaxy s4 to replace my old blackberry, it was actually through reading a review from another blogger that I thought about buying it. I have been desperate for a new phone for months now but there is so much choice, I didn't know where to start. But i saw the review after searching for info about the phone and thought I would just go for it. And wow! I can honestly say this phone, or rather amazing piece of technology, is perfect! And not to start any debate but I think it's better than the iphone, eek!

Curious?

Well here's my opinions on it...
Firstly I bought the s4 in white frost with 16 gb memory. But the great thing is you can add to the memory if you should need more.
Another brilliant feature, and one of the most important for me was the camera. I am into photography and like taking pictures where ever I go. And this camera is just amazing in all lighting and has various modes to suit your environment. The images I get are so crisp and clear even on video recording.  So I'm definitely going to use this camera for everything in my blog from now on, and maybe video's.

It has loads of other little features I like too; such as using motions and gestures to control it, it has a clever little thing too when you are on a webpage it senses when you are looking at it so if you look down the page will scroll down and vice versa, yay!

The touch screen was a big adjustment to get used to for me but I'm picking it up quickly, though texting was at first frustrating.
I am still figuring out a lot of things on it but it is easy and fun to explore. I think the best part is that I'll be able to update my blog on the go for the first time which is exciting. I have also downloaded other things like instagram which would have been useless on my old blackberry.
Speaking of instagram I need a cute name to register with would love to hear any thoughts.
But for now I'd definitely give the s4 5 stars, it may be expensive and I admit it is a lot more than I'd have liked to spend on a phone but it truly is a life companion. But if I have any issues with it I'll be sure to update.

Hope this helped anyone wondering about the s4 feel free to contact me if you want to know anything else, I'll help where I can :)

Bai for now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment